Saturday, November 13, 2010

Welcome! This is Nacho Mama's Blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you'll stay a while and check out my blog. I've been blogging for many years on many subjects and have been trying to come up with a way to bring it all together under one blog. Then, just the other day, my husband and I were watching Paula Deen on the cooking channel make a fatally delicious pumpkin pie. We watched her take a bite and say, in her inimitable Georgia-peach way, "Mmmm-mm! This is Nacho Mama's Pumpkin Pie, Yawl!" My husband perked up and said, "Nacho Mama? That's you, isn't it?" And I suddenly realized that it was, in fact, me.

So I leapt up off the sofa, ran to the computer and bought the domain name before one of the other Latina Paula Deen fans beat me to it. If you're one of them, neener-neener-you're-a-weiner. If you're not, I hope you'll enjoy Nacho Mama's Blog!

Wishing you love with extra cheese,
Nacho Mama

No comments: