Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tired of Burning Your Hands Getting Nachos Out of the Oven?

One of my life's ambitions is to be the actor in the "don't let this happen to you" part of commercials.
You know, they're always shot in black and white? People who are completely baffled and overwhelmed by the simple task of slicing an onion or wiping up grape juice from the counter. They try in vain for seconds before giving up, shaking their heads and appealing to an invisible god in a wordless gesture that says, "Why me?" I'm not kidding at all-it's totally on my bucket list.
If only I had a tv-worthy, time-saving, problem-solving product to sell! Oh well, until then...I can offer you my handmade POTHOLDERS!

"That's right, Nacho Mama's Handcrafted Potholders!! Made with love and extra cheese from the finest designer fabrics!!! Tired of burning your hands getting nachos out of your hot oven??!! Those days are OVER! Get Nacho Mama's Handcrafted Potholders on Etsy TODAY!!"


Ok, maybe that's a bit much? But you can get my potholders in my itsy bitsy Etsy shop. I have them in lots of colors and I'm pretty sure they'd make a wonderful companion to your EZ Pour, Jupiter Jack or Swivel Sweeper.

Plus? I'd love to get your feedback :) You can check out my potholder shop HERE!! I mean, here. 

Even if you don't use my potholders, please use extreme caution when removing your nachos from a hot oven. It's hot!


Wishing you love with extra cheese,
Nacho Mama

2 comments:

Semper Fi Momma said...

I am completely hooked. I love my potholders. They are awesome! Thick so you really don't burn your hands when pulling hot items out of the oven. Extremely durable. Only problem I have with them is that they are just too beautiful. I almost feel guilty actually using them (but I am anyway lol) I definitely recommend these potholders to anyone and everyone!

Nacho Mama said...

What? Thank you so much!! That's very sweet of you ;)