Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Go get them LOADED FRIES!

Back when I wrote my post about trigger foods, I fully intended to write a review of Arterra Restaurant (the place with the infamous LOADED FRIES). I really did! But then the Momfia "scooped" me, lol!
http://sdmomfia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Arterra-Logo-Digital.jpg
Beth (@hipmamab) has written an absolutely FABULOUS post about the now-legendary Momfia Contributors Dinner at Arterra Restaurant. When you see it you'll understand why "I can't believe I ate the whooooole thing." But I did! There's even a cute video of that night (with a photo of me making the "tweeting face"-yeesh!) made by Theresa (@rockonmommies). You can read Beth's post over at San Diego Momfia. Sorry to send you "offsite" but I think you'll be glad you went because...Momfia is GIVING AWAY A $100 GIFT CERTIFICATE to Arterra!!! Do you know how many loaded fries you can get with that? A LOAD!

This is a golden opportunity for you ladies in the San Diego area-or for one of you who may be coming this way for, say, Blogher.  Arterra is located in Del Mar, about 25 minutes north of downtown San Diego, and is well worth the trip. :)

Now go get them loaded fries! Need that link again? Here it is!


Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama

1 comment:

BroddyAdams said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your blog. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an email if interested. Many thanks!
disfraz halloween infantil