Monday, August 15, 2011

What's your "Good Day" soundtrack?

I had a great day today! I got a lot of work done, a blog post submitted to SDMomfia, and had lunch with a dear offline friend. We even had sushi, which I love. Then? I had a great afternoon with my husband and kids. It was a beautiful, cool, late summer day here in San Diego.

I have certain songs that I reserve for days like this. Today, because I got soooo much done? I felt like...




Best. Superhero theme. Ever.*

I know, all the comic-book nerds would argue that the Spider Man theme is better. To them I say: Let me see you dance to it. That's right, you can't dance to the Spider Man theme and look cool. But Wonder Woman? You can get down all day to that one!

I also love this song because Wonder Woman was one of the few primetime shows my dad would let me watch as a kid-he had a GIGANTE crush on Lynda Carter.

Do you have a "Good Day" soundtrack? What's on it? I'm always looking for new tunes to add to my playlist :)


Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama

*Actually, the BEST version of this theme song is from the show's first season, it's just that Youtube wouldn't let me embed the video here. But if you search "Wonder Woman Season 1 Intro" on Youtube you'll hear the AWESOMEST version of this already awesome song.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great! Lol. My "go to song" is "Ain't no stopping us now!". It is great for days where I am feeling good and also picks me up on day that may not be going so well. Thanks for sharing.

Nacho Mama said...

Oooh-that's a GOOD one!