Sunday, October 16, 2011

So-how was YOUR weekend?

This past weekend I did something I haven't done in a long, long time. I went "unplugged" from Friday evening until, well, now! OK, it wasn't voluntary. The previously fab app I've been using for a few years to manage all my social media decided to go bye-bye. But here's what I DID manage to get done this weekend:


-A TON of laundry!
-A super-couponing shopping trip at my local supermarket (where I saved 52%!)
-Helped my hubby clean out the garage
-Had pizza night with my family (with loads of salad) and STILL
-Attended my Weight Watchers meeting and lost 1.8 POUNDS!!
-Took a family trip to an awesome pumpkin patch and saw my daughter shoot corn out of a cannon
-Enjoyed a slice of Real Julian Apple Pie with my family and LOGGED THE POINTSPLUS
-Tried out a super-cute Halloween craft I read about in Family Circle magazine
-Scheduled tomorrow's blog post


Whew! I had a lot of fun and even though I was so busy? I feel remarkably relaxed!


So-how was your weekend?


Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama

No comments: