Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Nacho Mama's Podcast EPISODE ONE-Resolutions: Weightloss and Fitness

Yep, that's my hand on Richard Simmons' butt. If only I could get mine that firm!


NACHO MAMA'S PODCAST, EPISODE ONE airs LIVE TODAY at 3pm PT on:
www.BlogTalkRadio.com/NachoMamasPodcast

EPISODE 1! We'll be talking about Weight Loss and Fitness resolutions for the new year. Thinking of joining Weight Watchers? Trying Sensa? Wondering how you can find an exercise regime you can actually keep up? I'll give you my two cents based on my personal experience and share what's been working for me. I'll also let you know about some of my favorite blogs on the topic of weight loss, fitness and body image. I'll even pass along an easy and healthy dessert recipe from one of my favorite blogs!


Podcast Links!

My review of Sensa Weightloss products on the Sensa Website

The Perfect Workout-Slow Motion Strength Training

Richard Simmons Website

Weight Watchers Website

BLOGS!

Sheryl's Blog: SherylYvette.com

Danica's Blog: Danica's Daily

Mimi's Blog: 1972 The Retro WW Experiment

Tracey's Blog: TJ's Test Kitchen

Cynthia's Blog: Fat Girl Escapades


Me at the fashion show last year:

 Me at the fashion show THIS year (same weight-different body!):
Thanks for tuning in! You can listen to Nacho Mama's Podcast anytime at: www.BlogTalkRadio.com/NachoMamasPodcast

Tune in on January 4th at 3pm PT for EPISODE 2! We'll be talking about another Resolution: Entertaining More Often (in other words, having more fun with friends while staying on plan and under budget)!

Wishing you love with Extra Cheese,
Nacho Mama


Disclosure: I was given Sensa Weightloss products for review and giveaway by the company. I was also given a Perfect Workout gift certificate for review as well as training by The Perfect Workout. All opinions expressed on Nacho Mama's Podcast are strictly my own. I am also not affiliated with Weight Watchers or Richard Simmons-just a regular, paying customer, folks. ALL PODCAST CONTENT Blogtalkradio.com/NachoMamasPodcast is © Nacho Mama and nachomamasblog.com, 2009-2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of podcast content without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.

1 comment:

cathybean said...

<3 The podcast!!

Definitely interested in the Sensa Give Away!!