Monday, April 9, 2012

Bienvenidos a MIAMI :) #Hispz12

Hello everyone! Hope your spring is as gorgeous as mine has been so far. I am SOOOOOO excited to announce that I will be spending the rest of the week at HISPANICIZE 2012!!

Is you remember the post I wrote about last year's Hispanicize conference, you'll understand why I'm so excited to get together with all my Hispanicize friends again. Plus? This will be my FIRST TIME in Miami! So I hope you'll all understand that that is why I'm having to pretape this week's episode

of Nacho Mama's Podcast.   I don't think my fellow passengers would take very kindly to my broadcasting from 20,000 feet! Right now I'm FREAKING OUT trying to decide what to wear!
At last year's Hispanicize, with Eva Smith (@Eva_Smith) and Edward James Olmos!
I want to take this to thank the sponsors who are bringing me out for the conference, especially Hispanicize and Southwest Airlines
hispz12-logo
When I get back you KNOW I'll be filling you in on all the fun, friends and FASHION I got to see!! You can also keep track of me in "real-time" on twitter @shesnachomama!
In the meantime...
Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama


No comments: