Sunday, June 17, 2012

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! I keep hearing this song...

Happy Father's Day everyone! Hope your dad is alive and well and that you are enjoying spending time with him. Or if not your dad, then your baby-daddy! We are postponing our own celebration a few days because our daughter has a very nasty stomach flu and is not in a partying kind of mood. But Father's Day can be whenever you make it! We'll just have to celebrate extra big-especially since my husband is the best (nacho) daddy ever! I got him this card on Etsy...
How cute is this? Seriously!
Because he is a GIGANTE Star Wars fan (he watched the dvds over and over again to calm his nerves while I was in labor with each of the kids) and he is the dad of a boy and a girl-just like Darth!

Lately, I keep hearing this song...

Really, I've heard it at least once a day the last 3 or 4 days. This song always reminds me of my late father-he used to play it on our piano when I was a kid. He knew how to play so many musical instruments! Just about any instrument, he knew how to play at least one song on it.  He learned "Cast Your Fate to the Wind" when he was a kid, he told me he learned it from the piano player in his big brother's band, The Mixtures. Anyway, every time I hear this song I like to think my dad is letting me know he thinks of me, too.

I hope you all have a wonderful Father's Day-however and whenever you choose to celebrate!

Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama


No comments: