Thursday, November 1, 2012

DAY ONE: National Health Blog Post Month! #NHBPM


 

describe the image
Hi everyone! I thought it would be fun to participate in Wegohealth's National Health Blog Post Month. Since Turkey Day will be here soon, I thought it would be a fun challenge. If you'd like to participate too, click HERE.

Today's Topic...

"My favorite thing about the internet..."

My journey with my health, and in particular with my weight, has gotten so much easier with the advent of the internet!! I'm a "research nerd" so I love being to look up nutritional facts, new workout playlists, recipes and more, 24/7, no matter where I am. As my father-in-law loves to say, "What an age!" But most of all, I love being able to talk with all of YOU, whether it's here on the blog, in the chatroom during the podcast, on twitter, facebook, instagram (@shesnachomama), etc. I've learned so much from my online friends that I can honestly say my life is better for having known you.
And I LOVE meeting my internet friends in person! (like at last year's LLBlog Conference in Las Vegas)

What's YOUR favorite thing about the internet? Do you use it to look up info? Connect with others who are on a similar journey to yours?

ALL MONTH I'll be more sharing tips and resources in small daily posts-stay tuned!

Wishing you love and HEALTH with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama

No comments: