Thursday, November 15, 2012

"The Best Fudge in the World" #Positivisimo #Recipe

Hello everyone!

Can you believe it's almost time for THANKSGIVING? What?!!
the little boy in the foreground is my dad
If you're like me, you don't like to show up to a holiday shindig empty handed. But, if you're also like me? You're a terrible baker. So I'd like to share a quick and easy fudge recipe that's sure to please your holiday hostess!

NACHO MAMA'S MEXCELLENT HOLIDAY FUDGE!

Number of servings: 42

Pointsplus per serving: TWO! (or at least it's 2 pp+ per *piece* - how many pieces you decide a serving is is up to you!)

Ingredients:

1 14oz can Fat-Free Sweetened Condensed Milk

1 cup DARK chocolate Morsels

2 cups MILK chococlate Morsels

1/4 teaspoon each: Cinnamon, Fresh-ground Nutmeg, Chili Powder

Dash of Salt

1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract

First, pour the entire can of  Fat-Free Sweetened Condensed Milk into saucepan and stir in the salt and spices.

Then add all the chocolate morsels and melt into the Condensed Milk mixture, stirring constantly over low heat until smooth:

Once the chocolate is completely melted, spread the entire mixture evenly into a 9x12 inch pan (lined with wax paper) and allow to cool at least 4 hours before slicing and serving.
That's IT!! Trust me, this is sooooo delicious, the spices give the fudge a yummy warmth.
 
Of course, when I was a kid my mom would always wow her guests with her famous flan. The recipe is a HUGE secret!! My mom would kill me if I shared it here or anywhere, so don't ask! That's why I was LOVING this video from The Master Of The Glass Half Full...
 

I've actually had the flan at Porto's, it's DELICIOUS. But? Not as good as my mom's-sorry!
To see the rest of the video series, you can subscribe to the Master's Youtube channel HERE.

Happy Holidays with extra cheese!
Nacho Mama


This is part of a sponsored campaign with the California Milk Processor Board and Latina Mom Bloggers. However, all opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: