Sunday, April 14, 2013

THANK YOU, LATINA MAGAZINE! #Gratitude

Hi everyone! Hope you've been having a great spring-I've been so busy that I'm muy behind on EVERYTHING, especially the blog & podcast. No worries, though, I have big plans in store!

In the meantime, I wanted to be sure and share something really special that happened over a week ago. I woke to find my twitter feed exploding with messages of congratulations! It seems Latina magainze had named me among their Top 10 Mommy Bloggers-COMO??!!!
File:JessicaAlbaAugCover.jpg
image via wikipedia
I am so humbled to have been included among such wonderful bloggers, many of whom I have had the pleasure to meet "IRL". It was truly a wonderful surprise and a great honor. Please check out the entire list and the blogs of all the other wonderful mamis HERE.

THANK YOU LATINA

Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama

No comments: