Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Walking Challenge! #walkwithmel

Hi everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted in TWENTY DAYS. I've been super busy, what with my Weight Watchers training (which is going well, but it is a LOT of training!) and this...
My daughter and her new COUSIN!
I have a new niece! Isn't she GORGEOUS? We are all pretty excited around here.

Anyway, with all this hubbub, it's been a bit challenging sticking to my plan. Oh I've been tracking everything and staying within my points, but my fitness has been subpar, at best. So when I saw my online friend Mel from The Daily Mel (who I can't WAIT to finally meet "IRL" at Fitbloggin) had issued a Summer Walking Challenge to walk a mile a day, I knew I couldn't pass it up. Want to join us? Check out Mel's challenge HERE.
Summer Walk Challenge Button

Since I now wear an Activelink instead of a pedometer, I will be doing an indoor, 1 Mile walk every day with a walking video like this one, from Leslie Sansone:

Hope you'll join us! Are you taking on any health or fitness challenges to get ready for summer? Do tell!

Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thanks for posting about the challenge, Margo! I can't wait to finally meet you IRL next month, too. :)