Thursday, August 1, 2013

PODCAST Episode 50: Youtube Playlist and Emotional Eating


Listen to internet radio with NachoMamasPodcast on BlogTalkRadio
Click the player to listen NOW!

Today I'll share how I've been dealing with that old demon: Emotional Eating. PLUS I'll share my favorite Youtube channels to help you stay on track with your health or weight loss project.


PODCAST LINKS- YOUTUBE CHANNELS

My Youtube Channel!

Richard Simmons

BeFit

ErmmTV-BBC Shows

Sweating It Off - Alan's Channel

Brooklyn Fit Chick - Margo's Channel

Fun and Fit - Alexandra & Kymberly

Stefanie from if Curves Could Talk

Fit and Free Emily

Heather Robertson (from Half Size Me)

Keep it Up David

Roni (from Fitbloggin/Roni's Weigh)

Dani (from Weight Off My Shoulders)

Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama


2 comments:

Missy Knight said...

This is such a GREAT list! Thank you for putting it together Margot!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I'm SO honored to be on this list. Not gonna lie, I may have gotten a little emotional at your SUPER kind words. You've inspired me to start vlogging again ... I thought I was pretty much the only one watching them. ;)

I am so heartbroken that I wasn't able to come to Fitbloggin. I'm glad you got some face-time with my cardboard version! haha. You and me, friend, 2014. It's happening. <3