Wednesday, April 9, 2014

NEW! Video Series: WEIGHT WATCHERS FAQ

Happy Hump Day!
I've gotten emails from so many of you asking questions about the nuances of life on Weight Watchers. So I decided to do a video series to answer the questions I get the most. Hope you like them!


Have a question of your own? Please feel free to post it here on the blog or shoot me an email at shesnachomama@gmail.com


You can subscribe to my channel (which I would LOVE) HERE


Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama


Disclosure: I am a Weight Watchers lifetime member and leader, but NOTHING in this post or anywhere on this blog is affiliated with Weight Watchers or any other company in any way. The above is my opinion, shared for entertainment purposes only. Please seek professional consultation when making any change to your lifestyle.

No comments: