Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Quick! Make me laugh!

Hello, lovelies.
No one is funnier than F&S. No. One. (source:Youtube)
I don't know what it is, but I seem to be having one of those weeks. I'm fine, my family is fine, but so many people I know are so not fine. This week it seems like everyone I encounter is going through tough times. Of course I feel very honored to be there for them but last night I just needed to laugh. At something. Anything. 

What would we ever do without Youtube?

I have several tried and true clips that always (really always) make me laugh. Plus I found a few more. It made it much easier to head out the door this morning, believe me.

So just in case you're having one of those weeks, or everyone around you is, here's some videos that helped me out last night. I've shared some of them before, but they bear re-posting.

1. Because this pretty much sums up how I feel about most "home improvement" shows:


2. Because I love buying things off the TV:

3. Because I sometimes forget that happiness is a choice:

4. Because, when all else fails, I know I can always break the Rupaul's Drag Race glass (warning: NSFW):


Do you have a go-to "laugh list" on Youtube? Please share!

Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama

No comments: