Friday, February 20, 2015

VIDEO: Lent, Meditation and High Fidelity

Hello!

I meant to post this on Ash Wednesday, but am only just now getting around to it. Even though I am a "fallen Catholic", I still observe many of the traditions I grew up with. One of my favorites is the tradition of "giving something up" for Lent. Trying something new or giving something up for 40 days is a great opportunity to learn about yourself.

This year, I'm going to try to meditate every day for 40 days. Even if it's just a couple of minutes, I don't want to miss a day. Wish me luck!

Check out Book VS Movie on Facebook or online at BookVersusMovie.com. Margo and I have a great time talking about books and movies, we hope you enjoy joining us!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama

No comments: