Thursday, April 30, 2015

VIDEO: New Haircut and DO YOU MULTI-TASK?

Hello all!

I FINALLY got a much-needed haircut! Many thanks to the incomparable Lisa for hooking me up yet again. There's a reason no one else has touched my hair with scissors for over a decade. Which got me to thinking...

Are YOU a multi-tasker? I still catch myself doing it from time to time. 

BTW-this is NOT part of my capsule wardrobe! I was on my way to teach a fitness class. If you're in San Diego and would like to come work out with me, check out my current schedule HERE-I'd love to see you in class!

Have a beautiful weekend, everybody!

Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama


This content is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers or any other company and solely expresses my personal opinion

No comments: