Wednesday, August 12, 2015

PERISCOPE: What I learned from a "DEAD" CRAB #lawofattraction #motivation #sorrynotsorry

Some of my greatest teachers are crustaceans.
Okay, the cat's out of the bag.

I pretty much always look a hot mess on Periscope. 

No, I don't even take a second to run a comb through my hair. Yes, I suppose it is "unprofessional", but I will probably continue to do it anyway.

Here's what I figure: there are people out there who will be willing to work with me anyway. Right? There must be plenty of folks who would hire me to help them make peace with their bodies while they try to transform their lives (btw if you are one of those people, email me at MyCoachMargo@Gmail.com or visit my coaching site MargoPorras.com for more info/endshamelessplug). There are even people who will choose to hire me to speak or write on the subject.

Plus, I choose to believe my troll-doll bedhead enhances my woo-woo-crystal-bruja-cred.

I don't know about you, but lately I've been noticing that there are literally MILLIONS of people out there who make a great living EVERY DAY without makeup, without beautifully coiffed blunt bobs, even without MANICURES-gasp!

They're called men. Perhaps you've heard of them?
NEXT DAY ADDENDUM: I realized this morning that the above min-rant makes it sound like I'm anti-makeup. Nothing could be further from the truth. I just don't like having to deal with internet haters' attempts to shame me into wearing it before going online. I think there's a post there somewhere...

Today's word of the day was ATTRACT.

We spoke about it in terms of "the law of attraction" (you can view the replay HERE) but later I got to thinking about how what YOU ATTRACT is up to YOU. No one else gets to tell you what get to attract. 

Because appearances can be very, very deceiving, and you never know who is going to teach you something when you are open to learn. It may be a dead crab. Or a live one.

Have you ever been fooled by someone's appearance in a positive way?

Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama



No comments: