Saturday, November 13, 2010

This is Nacho Horn-It's Mine, and I'm Tootin' It!

If you've been poking around this blog (thank you, btw) you know that I am the weary veteran of many blogs.  And I've been searching for a chance to write about all of my interests on one, single blog. But the timing never seemed right-I never seemed to have a good enough reason. Then, suddenly, I became a member of a very illustrious and heralded club: I became a Mommy-blogger.

I had never really planned on becoming one, even though I had been blogging as a designer, blogging as a blogger and blogging as the fictitious queen of a small town in the American Southwest (long story) for several years. I pretty much had a blogging outlet for every facet of my personality, with 2 glaring exceptions: The Latina and The Mommy. But I wasn't complaining. Then-something caught my eye on twitter (more about my insatiable twitter-addiction later): Rock On Mommies (only my FAVORITE Mommyblog) was looking for new contributors. And specifically, a new contributor for their House & Home department, Abode. How did they know?


Quickly as I could, I dashed off a sample post, sent it in, lit a veladora, and waited.  And I got it!
I couldn't believe it! I was now a Mommyblogger! So I should have a Mommyblog, right? But what to call it? Well, if you read my first post, you know that story already :)

So now you'll find me twice a month at Rock On Mommies, sharing decorating ideas, crafts, household tips and perhaps the occasional recipe. And I'll be posting additional, related content here, at Nacho Mama's Blog.  I can't wait to hear what you think!

Toot-toot!

Wishing you love with extra cheese,
Nacho Mama

No comments: