Monday, July 11, 2011

DIY Publicity Workshop at Crafty Chica's Site

Image by Kathy Cano-Murillo via TheCraftyChica.blogspot.com
As some of you may be aware, I've spent the last 4 weeks taking an absolutely fabulous online class with Kathy Cano-Murillo (aka Crafty Chica!) and 38 wonderfully creative ladies. The lessons and their feedback have truly enriched my whole approach to my work and this blog (most visibly in my full bio and my new Facebook page). Something about having the class environment really gave me the push to take care of many loose ends that I'd been putting off and helped me see what I was doing from a new perspective. If you ever have the opportunity to take a course with Kathy, I hope you DO, you won't be sorry!

You can read more about the course and meet my awesome classmates HERE.

Best. Summer school. Ever.

What are you hoping to learn this summer?

Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama


No comments: