Wednesday, August 29, 2012

PODCAST Episode 31: "Back to School" with Health and Fitness this Fall!

Click Player to listen NOW!
 
Listen to internet radio with NachoMamasPodcast on Blog Talk Radio

This Episode will air LIVE today, August 29th, from 3-4pm Pacific on Blogtalk Radio.
Every Fall I love to participate in Mama's Kitchen annual Pie Sale!

Fall is coming! It's time to get back on track with our health and weight loss goals. Join me LIVE in the chartroom during the broadcast as we discuss books, tv shows, resources and recipes to help kick-start YOUR Healthy Fall!

Read more »

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm new to blogging and I just created a blog for recipes, decorating and cooking tips. If you are interested please follow me at http://nanshomecooking.blogspot.com/. I will post stuff with extra cheese :)