Friday, September 14, 2012

A Good Morning Starts With A Good Night #Positivisimo

Good Morning!

How'd you sleep? I don't know about you, but I've never been what you might call a "Good Sleeper". For as long as I can remember, I've had trouble falling and staying asleep. Recently, though, I'm glad to say that's changed. I like to think it's because I've been drinking a glass of nonfat milk every night before bed, since I've been getting 2-3 servings of milk per day as part of my diet regime. Turns out, that might actually be why I'm sleeping better!


Unlike me, my kids have always been good sleepers-and they've always enjoyed a glass of milk before bed. Coincidence?
As you can see from the above TV spot (which will run all this week on Telemundo and Univision from 7-9pm-check it out!) many kids today are NOT getting enough sleep. And we grownups are not faring much better.  I especially love this spot because the little boy looks just like my son-he thinks the boy in the bed is him!
My son, enjoying his pre-bed milk!

The point is, a good nights' sleep leads to a good morning! If you or your kids are having trouble getting to sleep at night, try a good old fashioned glass of milk!

For more tips on getting your daily servings of milk, be sure to like the "Maestro Del Vaso Medio Lleno" (Master of the Glass Half Full) on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/ElMaestroDelVasoMedioLleno

Wishing you love with extra cheese,
Nacho Mama


This is part of a sponsored campaign with the California Milk Processor Board and Latina Mom Bloggers. However, all opinions expressed are my own.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing. I may need to try this because I wake up almost every hour and I'm exhausted by the time I get to work.
http://nanshomecooking.blogspot.com/