Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Best. Weight Watchers commercial. Ever.

Hi everyone! Hot enough for ya?

It is SWELTERING here in San Diego! Which made it pretty difficult to get through Zumba class today. I get a lot of questions from my students about the song I always play at the end of every Zumba class. It's Alesha Dixon's "Do It Our Way", which I love for a number of reasons, but mainly for the lyrics. I also love it because it's the unofficial theme song for Weight Watchers in the UK, and is featured in this AWESOME commercial:

Every single person in this commercial is a Weight Watchers member. Except for Alesha Dixon, of course (I think).

I get goosebumps every time I watch it. Not just because it's so inspring, but because it also reminds me of the summer of 2001, which my husband and I spent in London. I love London! I had joined Weight Watchers back in the states and I continued attending meetings in London. All the members and leaders I met were wonderful. While I was there I stayed fit by exploring the whole city on foot and I regularly swam in an indoor poor just like the one in the video! Since I officially lost "two stone" (28 lb) during my stay, my London Leader gave me a 10% keychain to celebrate, which I still have.

I like to watch this video whenever I need a little boost of inspiration. Do you have songs or videos like that?

Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama

No comments: