Monday, September 24, 2012

Skip the Snacking and "See What Unfolds" ! #spon

Gotta love a graphic that matches my blog!

Not too long ago I did about podcast about "30 Things to Do Instead of Snacking". I'm happy to say I've tried many of the tips suggested by some of my favorite weightloss bloggers with great success, but I also realized I forgot to share one of my favorite ways to curb a "Snack Attack"-CHEWING GUM!

For me, the danger time is always around 3pm.



No matter where I am or what I'm doing, I anxiously start looking around for the nearest cupcake or calorie-laden coffee drink. It really interrupts my day! That's why I always make sure to keep plenty of gum in my handbag. I pop some gum in my mouth and all of  sudden I become calm again, ready to take on the rest of the day.

The folks at Trident have put together this cute video that reminds me of when I used to live in New York City. I remember I ALWAYS seemed to be on  a subway at 3pm and, let me tell you, there were many times that gum was all that stood between me and my sanity.


I also find that ordinary, minty gum? Just doesn't do it for me. The more flavor the better, I say!  I am especially fond of gums that blend more than one flavor, and I am really a big fan of Trident Layers. Each flavor is a combo, like Layers Wild Strawberry + Tangy Citrus, Layers Peach + Mango, and Layers Juicy Berry + Tangy Tangerine. My personal favorite is the Wild Strawberry and Tangy Citrus, less than 5 calories per stick. Plus? it matches my tablecloth!


Have you tried chewing gum to curb a Snack Attack? Got any other tips for fighting those snacking urges? Please share!

Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama



This is part of a sponsored campaign with Latina Mom Bloggers and TRIDENT. However, all opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: