Friday, October 19, 2012

The Milk Truck Stops By At Bedtime #VIDEO #Positivisimo #CUTE


One of my favorite things about being a "Positivity Ambassador" for Milk (aside from using it to win arguments with my friends, "What do you mean I have a bad attitude? I'm a Positivity Ambassador!") is that my kids and I have had a great time reading the adorable bedtime stories in English and Spanish that are available to download for free at www.otroscuentos.com. I try to teach my kids Spanish but, I must admit, I'm pretty lazy about it. So I'm always tickled when my toddler asks for his bedtime "lechemilk"!






Recently, the California Milk Processor Board’s Milk Truck stopped by the home of my sister Positivity Ambassador Nicole Presley of Presley’s Pantry.

More than 50 of her family, friends and neighbors were there while the Milk Truck visited her neighborhood in East LA. The kids all sang along to the “Ya es hora de ir a la cama” ("Now it is time for bed") song. And EVERYONE enjoyed flavored milk!


Aren't they adorable! It reminds me so much of when I was a kid, hanging out with all of my cousins at my Mama Lola's home in Oxnard. Mama Lola would always pour LOTS of milk for all of us before bed, because she wanted us all to get a good night's sleep (and I'm sure she wanted a good night's sleep for herself as well!).

Thank you, Master of the Glass Half Full, for bringing back so many happy memories!

Wishing you love and a GOOD NIGHT with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama


This is part of a sponsored campaign with the California Milk Processor Board and Latina Mom Bloggers. However, all opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: