Wednesday, January 23, 2013

PODCAST Episode 42: The Biggest Loser, my fave Youtube shows & Simply Filling


Listen to internet radio with NachoMamasPodcast on Blog Talk Radio
Click the player to listen NOW!
It's a hodgepodge today on Nacho Mama's Podcast! I'll be sharing my thoughts on this season of The Biggest Loser and Weight Watchers Simply Filling technique PLUS my favorite weightloss shows on Youtube and my new favorite fitness app!


PODCAST LINKS!


Fitbloggin 2013 conference

Weight Watchers website

Dave's Podcast-Logical Weight Loss

Runkeeper App-track your distance, pace, calories burned when walking or running for FREE!

You Are What You Eat on Youtube

Supersize VS Superskinny on Youtube

Secret Eaters on Youtube

Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama

Disclosure: All opinions, content, views and ideas expressed on Nacho Mama's Podcast are strictly my own and those of my guests and are presented for entertainment purposes only. It is strongly advised that you consult professional guidance when considering anything discussed on Nacho Mama's Blog or Nacho Mama's Podcast. I am also not affiliated with Weight Watchers-just a regular, paying customer, folks. ALL PODCAST CONTENT Blogtalkradio.com/NachoMamasPodcast is © Nacho Mama and nachomamasblog.com,  2009-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of podcast content without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.

No comments: