Tuesday, January 8, 2013

SPECIAL PODCAST! Episode 41: Getting Back from Gaining Back with Jen of Perfect in Our Imperfections


Listen to internet radio with NachoMamasPodcast on Blog Talk Radio
Click the player to listen NOW! :)



So last January you resolved to lose weight. And maybe you did.

But now it's January again and you've gained it all back-and then some. Join me and my special guest Dr. Jen of Perfect in our Imperfections for this special preview of our FITBLOGGIN 2013 discussion: Getting Back from Gaining Back
Participate LIVE in the chatroom as we talk about moving past the shame,learning from a regain and and using it to power us to our goals.
If you listen to the podcast, you've probably seen the above photo. Though it was taken by my husband about 6 years ago, it is pretty much EXACTLY how I look today. What you CAN'T see in this photo is that between that day and now? I gained back most of my 75lb loss, which means that I spent a good part of the last 6 years looking like this...




Sometimes your Weightloss Project leads you to a regain that, if left unchecked, can totally derail your hopes, your health and your self-esteem.
This June at the FITBLOGGIN 13 conference in Portland, OR, Jen and I will be leading a discussion of this "dirty little secret" of weightloss. Get a sneak preview on this special episode of Nacho Mama's Podcast!
PODCAST LINKS!
Follow Jen on Twitter @ToledoLefty
Fatwatch App for iPhone
Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama
Disclosure: All opinions, content, views and ideas expressed on Nacho Mama's Podcast are strictly my own and those of my guests and are presented for entertainment purposes only. It is strongly advised that you consult professional guidance when considering anything discussed on Nacho Mama's Blog or Nacho Mama's Podcast. I am also not affiliated with Weight Watchers-just a regular, paying customer, folks. ALL PODCAST CONTENT Blogtalkradio.com/NachoMamasPodcast is © Nacho Mama and nachomamasblog.com,  2009-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of podcast content without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.


No comments: