Monday, November 18, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NACHO MAMA'S BLOG!



Yes, three years ago this week, I set up my little card table here on the internet. Amazingly, you all showed up...many of you brought your own chairs. Some of you even brought snacks!

In just three years, because of all of you and this blog, I've:

-Been asked to write for MANY sites and companies I admire

-Joined the (award-winning!) cast of The Mommalogues

-Started a PODCAST.

-Lost 73 pounds and became a Weight Watchers leader

-Been cast in an EXERCISE VIDEO (what?) with RICHARD SIMMONS (no, really. WHAT???!!)

-Gotten to travel all over the country to MEET YOU at conferences like: Blogher, Hispanicize, The Latina Lifestyle Bloggers' Conference and, of course, FITBLOGGIN

-I was even named one of Latina Magazine's Top 10 Mommy Bloggers!

and much, much more. SO much more than I ever could have imagined that day when I jumped up off of my sofa (where I'd been sitting & watching a pumpkin pie recipe on the Food Network) to see if this URL was available.

It's been an enchanted experience so far, and I have all of you to thank for that. So THANK YOU.

And stay tuned-I have much, much more in store for you in 2014!!

Wishing you ALL love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama

2 comments:

Melissa Running It said...

Love this, and that video? I die... :)

Happy Bloggy Birthday - I follow on the go so rarely comment, but you're the only podcast that gets my ears outside of running podcasts!

Nacho Mama said...

Melissa-your comment made my day. THANK YOU!!