Tuesday, July 15, 2014

But the godchildren, tho. #VIDEO

So here's the thing, I've said it before but it bears repeating:

I have the most beautiful and talented godchildren on the planet. If you have godchildren of your own, I pity you. You will never know the joy of being godmother to perfect children. Sorry 'bout it.

Okay, I say children, but two out of three of them are now old enough to vote. 

If you're new to this blog, you might have missed the hautingly entertaining "Little Red Riding Hood" video made by Halisia, my oldest godchild.

Now her sister has burst on to the Youtube scene with this gem-This is my goddaughter Mielle playing ALL the parts of this brass quintet. Last year she played in a little affair called the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Perhaps you've heard of it?


Boo-ya. You're welcome, internet.

Wishing you love with extra cheese,
Nacho Mama

No comments: