Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fall Follies (Fallies?) and Book VS Movie: THE PRINCESS BRIDE

Happy FALL!! (No really, I mean it this time. Mother Nature has finally dropped the temperatures down to the high 70s around here. Brrrrr!)
Did someone say FALL?
I know, I've been seriously neglecting Nacho Mama's Podcast lately. Things have been crazy around here. The water heater burst at my studio AND at home(nothing like a cold shower to make you appreciate the unseasonable warmth), the oven broke, a bunch of electrical outlets suddenly stopped working...you know the drill. And all of this while preparing to move and doing TONS of training for the NEW ROLE I'll soon be taking on at Weight Watchers (more on that later, it's seriously weeks of training but it should be fun).

Since we've got the holiday's coming up, though, I'm planning to do a series of short podcasts to address some of the pitfalls we'll all be facing and share some of the best advice I've heard on how to handle them. If you don't already subscribe to the podcast, just search "Nacho Mama's Podcast" on iTunes or Stitcher.

In the meantime...I have not one but TWO new episodes of "Book VS Movie" for your enjoyment (yeah, I've been busy doing that as well. Where do I find the time?). First, we take on The Firm. Tom Cruise as a star player on the Harvard Basketball team? Annnnd it gets less believable from there. Listen HERE or by searching for "Book VS Movie" on iTunes or Stitcher.

And now, our 7th episode: The Princess Bride. Did you know it was a book? Inconceivable! Click the player to listen now.


Check Out Film Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Book VS Movie on BlogTalkRadio


ALSO...I'm planning a GIVEAWAY on my Youtube channel! I recently passed 500 followers and I promised myself that if I ever hit that number, I'd do something special. Stay tuned and THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING! (Don't subscribe yet? Click HERE.)

How is your Fall going? What are you going to be for Halloween?Do you even dress up? We still do most of the time. My husband thinks I should be the Long Island Medium. I'm totally considering it. In other news, I am not missing The Biggest Loser AT ALL. What do you think of it this season, if you're watching? I'm dying to know if it's improved!

If you're reading this anywhere but NachoMamasBlog.com, then you are reading stolen content, my friend. Please don't support thieving mentirosos sin verguenza, just get this stuff from the source at NachoMamasBlog.com!

Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama


No comments: