Monday, October 6, 2014

VIDEO Viewer Question: Simply Filling Cereals? Plus HALLOWEEN FOOD FINDS!

Hello all!

Is it fall where you are? Mother Nature is being a serious diva out here in California. Nevertheless, I am forging ahead, preparing for Halloween (though not quite dragging out the fall clothes yet). 

Today on Youtube, I'm answering a VIEWER QUESTION: Are there Simply Filling COLD CEREALS? (Submit YOUR questions to shesnachomama@yahoo.com or in the comments)


Plus-a couple of awesome Halloween Food Finds from Target!

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING TO MY CHANNEL!
I'm almost at 500 subscribers, what? When I get there, I'll have an awesome Youtube-only giveaway so please subscribe if you haven't already!

Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama

Disclosure:This content is not affiliated in any way with Weight Watchers or any other company and solely expresses my personal opinion.

No comments: