Wednesday, January 21, 2015

2015 Goal: Beach Walking and "Earthing"

Hello there!

As I mentioned earlier, I have no resolutions, but a few goals for 2015. One of them is to TAKE A WALK ON THE BEACH at least twice a month. 


Will I be enjoying the benefits of "grounding" or "earthing" as some call it? Who knows! But I shot this video yesterday and I still feel terrific.

Here's a video by Dr. Stephen Sinatra explaining the basic principles of grounding/earthing:

Of course, I'm not a doctor-just a kooky Californian. Be sure and check with your doctor before trying any new health kookiness!

(If you're reading this anywhere but NachoMamasBlog.com then you are reading stolen content. Don't support thieving cochinos, please!)

In other news, can you believe how close the beach is to me? Crazy.

What are YOUR 2015 goals?

Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama


No comments: