Monday, January 19, 2015

HAPPY 2015! Goals and Snack Finds :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!


Hope 2015 is treating you well. I'm a little behind this month, I got sidelined by that awful flu that is sweeping the nation, yuck! While I was laid up, I noticed that many of my favorite bloggers and friends were posting a "Word for 2015" like: motivation, consistency, joy, etc. I thought this was a wonderful idea but felt too weak to come up with one myself, so here we are.

I also didn't get any resolutions together, for the first time in at least 10 years! Have any of the rest of you been experiencing "New Year Fatigue"? 

But I *do* have some things I'd like to do more of in 2015, just nothing I'd go as far as to classify as a resolution. I'll just call them goals. So stay tuned for those!

In the meantime, here's a couple of snack finds I'm relying on these days. I love Blue Diamond almonds and I first learned about Angie's Popcorn from Melissa of The Daily Mel last Valentine's day. Since then I always scour the "holiday" section of Target for these-thanks Melissa!

HAPPY 2015! What do YOU want to do this year?

Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama

No comments: