Tuesday, October 6, 2015

RESULTS of the Hormone Reset Diet PLUS Natural Makeup Finds!

WARNING: 2 VERY long videos ahead! You might want to just play them in the background while you do something productive. :)
Are you subscribed to my Youtube Channel?
Hello lovelies!

I am getting ready to attend the Women's Wellness Conference in Orange County at the end of this week-I can't wait to geek out with some of my fave health gurus! One speaker I'm particularly looking forward to hearing is Dr. Sara Gottfried, who wrote The Hormone Reset Diet, a 21-day detox/reset that I've just completed (see my last post). What were my results? Watch (or listen to) the video to find out!
I made that video about a week ago and yes, I am still eating as though I am on the Hormone Reset Diet! I'm feeling terrific so there's no real reason to change anything for the time being.

One thing I forgot to mention was that the final phase of the diet involves removing household cleaners and personal care products that contain potential endocrine disruptors. I'd mostly done this already but I had to admit my makeup bag had some seriously toxic stuff in it. Did I find any great replacements? I did! Watch the video to find out.
I really love the SkinDeep app, I hope they continue to add more products to their database.

Do YOU have any natural makeup faves? Let me know!

Wishing you love with extra cheese,
Nacho Mama

1 comment:

doomble said...

before and after weight loss is very important after diet is succes