Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving BONUS Craft!

If you read my Thanksgiving table-runner post at Rock On Mommies (which was SUPER easy!) then you know I promised and even cinch-ier craft here at Nacho Mama's Blog!

I wish I could take credit for this one, but my family got these at a Halloween-pumpkin-carving party we attended at the home of our friends Dani-Sue and John. Dani-Sue decorated the tables with these a-dorable PUMPKIN PEOPLE!!

 Aren't they cute? And you won't believe how easy to make. The hair is just torn-up strips of ordinary masking tape! The pumpkin people at the party had all kinds of fun and different hair-dos. The faces are drawn on with fine-tipped Sharpies and the ribbon on top is pinned right into the pumpkin with straightpins. SO. EASY!!

I guess you could do this with a normal-sized pumpkin, but something about the baby pumpkins makes you want to steal a couple to take home with you, like I did!

Hope you'll give this one a try. If you do, email me photos at shesnachomama@yahoo.com and I'll share them with everyone.

Happy, CRAFTY Thanksgiving!

Wishing you love with extra cheese,
Nacho Mama

No comments: