Yep, it's ANOTHER giveaway!
But this one is for bloggers only-sorry!
Remember my post about all the fun I had last fall in Vegas with the Latina Lifestyle Bloggers (How To Gain 1.5lb in 4 Days)? This April, the conference is back! And this time, it's in Los Angeles! Here's a sneek peek at the agenda:
|Kick-off party from the 2011 LLBlog Conference (that's me in the stripes)|
KICK-OFF: Location TBD (Warning: it will be swanky!)
KEYNOTE: Exploring the Possibilities: Going Beyond a Blog
WORKSHOP: Exploring and Planning Your Possibilities / Vision Book Creation
PANEL: The Social Media of Blogging: Taking your Blog the Distance
PANEL: Using Your Blog to Sell Your Products Online: Key Tips and Tools from the Experts
PANEL: From Blog to Book
Walking Tour: Downtown LA
PANEL: The Business of Blogging: IRS Reporting, legalities of selling online, etc.
PANEL: The Ethics of Blogging / Creating a Blogger Best Practices/Guide
PRESENTERS: Aminah Hanan, Blogging While Brown/ Jes Sofia Valle, Latinos in Social Media / Margo Porras, Blogger & LLBlog Member (THAT'S ME!!)/ Jose Vargas Ulloa, The Latino Cyberguy
Mezcal & Oaxaquen Food Tasting
WORKSHOP: Blogger Dressing/Presentation Tips
PRESENTER: Martha Coronel / Macy's
|I made so many friends at the LLBlog Conference!|
Want a conference pass? I'VE GOT ONE! Here's what you need to know:
1. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE LATINA to attend! As you can see, the seminars are VERY interesting and geared to ALL bloggers. If you're a blogger and these seminars are of interest to you, then you are welcome to attend!
2. Your Conference Pass includes all the meals listed on the agenda!
3. Giveaway is for the Conference Pass ONLY. You are responsible for getting yourself to, from and around LA, your accommodations and any other expenses. (There is an "official" hotel offering a special rate for conference attendees, though)
Here's how to enter to win FREE FULL CONFERENCE PASS!
1. Like Latina Lifestyle Bloggers on Facebook and leave a comment below letting us know you did.
2. Leave a comment with the name of your blog.
3. Leave a comment letting us know which seminar you're most interested in.
Maximum 3 entries per person. Winner will be chosen at random and announced on Friday, April 6th.
GOOD LUCK!! Looking forward to meeting the winner next month! :)
Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Disclosure: I am not being compensated for this post in any way. Giveaway item was purchased by me and the above is my honest opinion.