Monday, March 28, 2011

Never underestimate the power of the vela!

So....excited....hard to.....type...complete sentences!!!

People, this blogger if going to HISPANICIZE!!! If you've heard of it, you can imagine how excited I am to be going. If you haven't, then you can check out the the HUGE Hispanic PR, Marketing and Social Media Conference that is Hispanicize HERE.

You have no idea how badly I wanted to attend this conference! But the tumbleweeds in the family coffers were blowing across my dreams of meeting my role models and fellow blogueras like, well, tumbleweeds. I had given up all hope of going. Good thing I love free wine!

That's right, last Friday, the wonderful ladies of the San Diego Momfia sweetly invited me to attend a free wine tasting (thanks Mirassou wineries!) where I ran into Eva Smith of Tech Food Life. Eva asked if I was going to Hispanicize and when I shared my tale of financial woe, she told me that Jennifer from Mami to Mommy was having a contest for a free pass to the conference! When I went home and got online to investigate, I learned that I had only one hour left before the contest ended to write a post about why I want to attend Hispanicize. One hour!

And?


              

 You can read my WINNING post HERE!

I'll be tweeting about the conference @shesnachomama and @mediamonarkey

Are you going? If so, I hope to meet you in person! If not, what would you like to know about what's going on at the conference? I'll try to address your questions in my tweets and posts FROM HISPANICIZE!


Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama

No comments: