Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It's Almost Easter and You Need a CRAFT IDEA!

Sometimes my husband jokes that my motto should be "If it's worth doing-it's worth doing last minute!" This is especially true when it comes to holiday crafts. I get all caught up in coordinating plans with the rest of the family and I realize that (fill in the holiday) is practically here and I don't have time to hit the craft store for cool holiday-themed craft supplies-gasp!  What's a crafty mom to do?

Not to worry! Just head over to Rock On Mommies for Nacho Mama's Last-Minute Easter Craft! You'll find some ideas for creating Easter eggs your family will never forget-and your kids can join in too. And you'll probably manage just fine without a trip to the craft store-this time.



Wishing you a Happy, Hoppy Spring with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama

No comments: