Monday, January 9, 2012

So-how are the resolutions coming along?

File:We Can Do It!.jpg
Image via Wikipedia.org
We CAN do it! We have the technology.

I don't know about you, but I plan to fight for my resolutions this year! And I'm going to use every tool I have at my disposal be it family, friends, facebook, twitter, blogs or podcasts. Here's a quick rundown of my resolutions for 2012:
-Reach my Goal Weight and FINALLY get my Weight Watchers membership for free!
-Get my home ORGANIZED so I can be more sane and
-ENTERTAIN MORE in 2012
And find more ways to make money :)

I did a pretty good job with my resolution list for 2011 and I can't wait to take a bite out of 2012!
How about you? What are your resolutions? Have you thought about how you're going to achieve them?


Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama



No comments: