Thursday, July 12, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHARD SIMMONS!!!


How do I love him? Let me count the ways. All right, I'll count them on my own time-I know you're all busy people. But I wanted to take a moment and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a man who has changed so many lives (generations, really) for the better-including mine. And he's a July kid, just like me!
That's right, July she's-a my birthday too! (bonus points for citing that reference, btw) How am I going to celebrate you ask? By taking a trip up to Beverly Hills to work out at SLIMMONS with a bunch of my friends of course! That way I can wish Richard many happy returns in person. You can be sure there'll be plenty of pictures when I get back!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHARD SIMMONS! We still need you and yes, we'll still feed you (salad of course).

Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama

No comments: