Thursday, February 21, 2013

PODCAST Episode 44: Review of Jillian Michaels' SLIM FOR LIFE, Richard Simmons' PROJECT HOPE & more!


Listen to internet radio with NachoMamasPodcast on Blog Talk Radio
Click the player to listen NOW!


Slim for Life: My Insider Secrets to Simple, Fast, and Lasting Weight Loss
image via amazon.com
Today I'll be reviewing Jillian Michaels' new book, SLIM FOR LIFE. Plus we'll have an update on Richard Simmons' new videos (featuring moi), PROJECT HOPE, new fitness apps, The Biggest Loser & more!

PODCAST LINKS!

Jackleen Holton, Intuitive Counselor

Karen Rapien, Personal Trainer

Richard Simmons' PROJECT HOPE*

Jillian Michaels' SLIM FOR LIFE on Amazon

Jillian Michaels' website (for her weightloss plan, podcast & more)

WIN A COPY of SLIM FOR LIFE by Jillian Michaels' over at Brooklyn Fit Chick's Blog (Hurry, though! Ends 2/25)

*I forgot to mention, I make NO MONEY from the sales of Richard Simmons' Project Hope package!! My recommendation is based on my own, honest opinion. I also bought the Jillian Michaels book with my own hard-earned cash. Twice!

Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama


Disclosure: All opinions, content, views and ideas expressed on Nacho Mama's Podcast are strictly my own and those of my guests and are presented for entertainment and informational purposes only. It is strongly advised that you consult professional guidance when considering anything discussed on Nacho Mama's Blog or Nacho Mama's Podcast. I am also not affiliated with Weight Watchers-just a regular, paying customer, folks. ALL PODCAST CONTENT Blogtalkradio.com/NachoMamasPodcast is © Nacho Mama and nachomamasblog.com,  2009-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of podcast content without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.

No comments: