Friday, July 26, 2013

See ya in hell, 30s! #bigbirthday

As I write this, the last moments of my 30s are quickly ticking away...and I couldn't be happier.

Don't get me wrong, there were a LOT of things I'm grateful for (like my kids) but, at the end of the day, the 30s totally kicked my ass. I'm ready to be all, "My 30s? Don't even get me started! Just pour me another Skinny Girl mojito and let's talk about which character from The Facts of Life would have the best one-woman show in Vegas." In fact, I was ready for them to be over this time last year. I felt about turning 39 the same way Edina Monsoon felt about turning 40...

What does tomorrow hold? I have no idea. And that's pretty awesome.

For those of you over 40-how's it treating you?

Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, you are starting your 40s at goal. That's pretty awesome. I won't kid you, there are a we things I don't love, but I actually have liked my early 40s better than my late 30s so far.

wife2abadge said...

Best decade yet!

Unknown said...

I wouldn't want to turn younger, I mean imagine having a birthday and loosing everything you had learned over the past year! Nuts.
Some people say "I would love to be 20 again", what? you want to be clueless and have no idea about anything!