Tuesday, August 20, 2013

PODCAST EPISODE 51: Emotional Eating w/Jen from Perfect In Our Imperfections


Click the player to listen NOW!

I'm baaaack!

I was on staycation (where I gained a few pounds-more on that later). I did manage to get a podcast done, though! Jen from Perfect In Our Imperfections made some time to talk Emotional Eating with me, thanks Jen! She even wrote a recap on her blog, which you can read HERE.


PODCAST LINKS

Perfect In Our Imperfections-Jen's blog

Follow Jen on Twitter @ToledoLefty

Thanks again, Jen, for providing the following links:

Lose It! and FatWatch

Hunger scales and mood tracking

Sleep eating

My adult-onset athleticism

Gwynnie Bee (in the context of What to Do About the Clothes)

Authentically Emmie (as an example of someone who dresses well and looks fantastic)

Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama

Disclosure: All opinions, content, views and ideas expressed on Nacho Mama's Podcast are strictly my own and those of my guests and are presented for entertainment and informational purposes only. It is strongly advised that you consult professional guidance when considering anything discussed on Nacho Mama's Blog or Nacho Mama's Podcast. Though I am an employee of Weight Watchers, EVERYTHING on Nacho Mama's Blog & Nacho Mama's Podcast is strictly my own opinion and does not represent any other party or company. ALL PODCAST CONTENT Blogtalkradio.com/NachoMamasPodcast is © Nacho Mama and nachomamasblog.com, 2009-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of podcast content without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.

No comments: