Monday, October 14, 2013

PODCAST WORLDS COLLIDE! I'm on Halfsize Me!

Hello Everyone!

Can you believe it's FALL? I sure can't. But it must be, since I had to turn in my taxes today. After adding everything up, I still can't believe that I make money at this blogging thing. Who knew? I am so blessed. THANK YOU all for coming by the blog & podcast-you guys are the best!
Heather is so inspiring!
I've been working on a whole lot of great stuff to share with you, starting with my appearance on today's episode of HALFSIZE ME. I was honored that Heather asked me to be on her show, since I've been a listener since the very beginning. You can here our conversation HERE.

Sorry I can't talk more right now (but if you really want to hear me talk, check out Heather's podcast, her guest is a real blabbermouth!) I've gotta go lead my Monday night Weight Watchers meeting!

Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama

No comments: