Tuesday, March 25, 2014

POWER CHONIES!! Dear Kates Underwear REVIEW

Hello fabulous ones!
Product Image
Wear these fancy underthings to spin class? YES!
Today we're gonna talk about something that we don't normally talk about here on Nacho Mama's Blog. Today we're talking chonies (for those of you who are not of the Spanglish persuasion-that means "underpants").

I know I can't be the only woman out there whose underwear drawer has a split personality. You know what I mean, you have the "cute" side and the "functional" side, right? Have you ever gotten behind on the laundry and had to wear your lacy, "date" undies to the gym? How'd that work out for you? Probably itchy, clingy, soppy...yeah, that's not cute.


So what's an active girl to do? What if she's a plus size?
Product Image 
When Dear Kate contacted me to review their line of "performance" underwear, I was intrigued. After checking out the website, I was skeptical that these adorable "date appropriate" styles would stand up to my biz-zay lifestyle.


Of course, when I saw they had a line with my name, "THE MARGOT" I had to try it! I chose the "full brief" style, 'cause I need coverage, gurrl!
Product Image
This particular style retails for $38. About what you'd pay for pretty "date" undies...or for high performance athletic underwear. But this brief was definitely BOTH of those things. First of all, the lining is so soft and...cool? I actually felt cool while wearing these, like the opposite of how you'd feel after wearing fancy undies to Zumba.




The coverage was perfect, I did NOT have a "panty line" when I wore them under clingy fabrics or athletic wear. They also seemed to be true to size, I wear a size 8 and the mediums fit perfectly.




The best part? I could throw them in the washer and THE DRYER. By now I've washed them multiple times and you'd swear I'd always hand-washed and line-dried them, they still look as good as new.


Care to try out Dear Kates for yourself? They are offering you, my readers, a 25% discount on your first order! Simply enter the code "nachomamasblog" at checkout but hurry, offer ends April 30th. See ALL the great styles (plus sizes, too!) at www.DearKates.com.


It's time to bring order to our underwear drawers! I can't wait to get more Dear Kates...which style should I try next?


Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama


Disclosure: I was given this product for review, the above is my honest opinion!

No comments: