Sunday, July 6, 2014

The Numbers: I got FREE Health Screenings from Walgreen's & so can YOU!

So...it's hot in San Diego (not SAVANNAH hot, but I'm a huge wimp when it comes to heat.). That's why I decided to just shoot a video sharing the results of the FREE health screenings I got from Walgreens, a sponsor of Fitbloggin. YOU can get FREE health screenings, too, by visiting Walgreens' "Way to Well" tour when it comes to YOUR town! For details, click HERE.

IMPORTANT NOTE: That weigh-in was a HUGE wake-up call (as you can imagine) LOTS more water, veggies and exercise meant that I only ended up gaining about 2.5 pounds from Fitbloggin. 

Don't miss my annual FITBLOGGIN RECAP PODCAST with Margo of Brooklyn Fit Chick! It will broadcast live tomorrow at 3pm Pacific HERE, or you can catch it later by searching for "Nacho Mama's Podcast" on iTunes or Stitcher.

Do you know YOUR numbers?

Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama

2 comments:

LutherLiz said...

I lost 1.6 by my Wed weigh in after I flushed out some of the salt :)

Unknown said...

I like using free weight when I can either in home health or in the gym because it activates and works our stabilizer muscles throughout our body depending on what muscle group you are using and in turn,
Thanks.
BARBELLS.