Friday, December 19, 2014

Vlogmas Gift Guide: SPINGYM and 3-WAY PONCHO (that is!)


Bonus Offers
Who wants a 3-Way for Christmas?
Can you tell how much I love to buy stuff off the TV?
Especially if a favorite Youtuber has done a review!
Here are two more great items that I'm sure someone on YOUR list would love this holiday season!

#3 The SPIN GYM! $24.95 at HSN.com

Here's Laurie's review of the Spin Gym that sold me on the product. She looks TOTALLY different now. I love her channel! And I love a Massachusetts accent almost as much as I love a Southern one.

#4 Suzanne Somers' 3-WAY PONCHO (that is!) $19.95 at selected retailers or at 3wayponcho.com 

The Southern California sun was giving me fits today, I tell ya!

If it weren't so close to Christmas I would have waited until I could get a better video made but I would hate for the special someone in YOUR life to miss out on a 3-WAY (Poncho, that is! I never get tired of that joke.)

In case you missed the original commercial:

And here is Patti (@Rxtsrmom) in her entertaining review of this amazing product-SOLD! Seriously I could listen to her say "Poncho" all day long!

Hope you are finding these gift ideas helpful. What cool stuff have YOU bought off the TV lately? Please share!
Happy Vlogmas!

Wishing you love with extra cheese,
Nacho Mama

Disclosure: I was not compensated for these reviews in any way. I bought these items with my own cash and just wanted to share my opinions about them with you. :)

No comments: