Wednesday, July 20, 2011

MAS BIG NEWS! You'll get a sneak peak at the Jockey P2P Fall Line!

What a week! In addition to being nominated for a Blogs by Latinas award (in the BEST LIFE BLOG category-please vote for me!) I also found out that, in addition to sponsoring me to attend Blogher, Jockey Person to Person is bringing me out to Chicago tomorrow so that I can share the debut of the new Fall Line with ALL OF YOU!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhaYGhwxPZTgHJ0IWwEsgGMt-yEkpit6_k6F7rCAWvyXzhJuKUxGym-HAGE_4DVdka-lW2Mam-BgJ34d8SGCqjstL5I8ND7nd8RYZvHracPtzuCKV27jJz1OXq-VEnNMBHakYXWAN3TJJo/s1600/167321_10150124465577189_97613347188_7842959_5479793_n.jpg
You KNOW I'll be taking my yellow coat!
I'm so thrilled I can hardly pack! It's my very first time in Chicago and I can't wait to see the new line!
YOU can get the blow-by-blow (or "blouse-by-blouse") by following me on twitter @shesnachomama and on Facebook. I'll be using the hashtag #JOCKEYP2P

Plus? I'll finally get to see what I'll be wearing to Blogher!

THANK YOU JOCKEY PERSON TO PERSON-see you in CHICAGO!

Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama

Disclosure: I am attending this event as a guest of Jockey Person to Person. The above is my honest opinion.


3 comments:

Mi Maseca USA said...

This is the first time we visit your blog and we love it! (Specially your signature, very unique).

Saludos,

Mi Maseca USA

Nacho Mama said...

Thank you so much! I hope you'll be back soon :)

The unique clothing said...


Find the cost-effective and stylish Chicano hoodies at The Unique Clothing.