Tuesday, July 19, 2011

PLEASE Vote for Me!!!

It's been quite a whirlwind week! I just found out that I'm going to be visiting CHICAGO for the very first time for a very special assignment (more on that in my next post) and now I've just learned that I've been nominated for a BLOGS BY LATINAS AWARD!!
I'm very proud to have had this blog listed in the prestigious Blogs By Latinas directory since it's creation and have avidly followed these awards in the past. I have some pretty steep competition, I'm up against some of my favorite lifestyle blogs!

Please take a moment and click HERE to vote for me in the FAVORITE LIFE BLOG category! Alas, there was no "Favorite Life with Extra Cheese" category....but I'm deeply honored nonetheless!

What's in it for you? If I win, I will finally divulge my much-coveted SUPER SECRET SANGRIA RECIPE!!!! That's right, I'm playing to win, people!

Please vote for Nacho Mama's Blog! Trust me, you want this recipe.


THANKING YOU FOR YOUR VOTE with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama

No comments: