Monday, June 4, 2012

A San Diegan dream come true-I'm in The Reader!

Hello all! I've been so busy lately that I almost forgot to mention the "bucket list" moment I had late last week. Nacho Mama's Blog is in The Reader!

image via sdreader.com
Those of you who live in San Diego, or grew up here like me, know that The Reader is where you go to get all the art, theater and music coverage that doesn't get published anywhere else. They also have the best essays on local politics and culture. I've been reading this weekly magazine(? newspaper?) since I was in high school and used to peruse the art reviews over iced cappuccino at Quel Fromage (anyone else remember Quel Fromage? No? Sigh.)


Anyhoo-this week Nacho Mama's Blog is featured in the "Blog Diego" section of The Reader. It's a couple of (Weight Watchers points-busting) local restaurant reviews from a while back, but it's still fun to see my blog in black and white. The current issue of The Reader is available, for free, throughout San Diego through Wednesday. For those of you whe are coming our way soon and want to know some great places to eat, check out my reviews HERE!

Happy Monday everyone!

Wishing you love with extra cheese-
Nacho Mama

No comments: